Jaeger Wealth Management
At Jaeger Wealth Management, we entirely believe in the power of individual choice. After all, it was that same power that founded our firm!
When you go to a financial professional with a famous Wall Street name, you don't necessarily get that choice. While many big name firms offer quality investment products, the ones that a financial professional can offer may be chosen by people who don't know you. These firms also may impose sales quotas on the financial professional helping you. In other words, your investment choices may be limited choices, and there may be hidden agendas. We don't think that's the right way to do business.
Here’s what we think is the right way to do business:
- Care for our clients in the way we’d want for ourselves. We founded Jaeger Wealth Management to be the kind of place where we’d want to be clients, if we didn’t already work here! We’d want to be respected, informed, and heard. We don’t expect our clients to demand any less.
- Know our clients and their goals. We understand that investing is more than just a numbers game. There’s emotion involved as well. People assign different values to money and approach investing for many reasons. The so-called best investments aren’t necessarily the best for everyone. When we first get to know each other, we’ll ask you a lot of questions so that we can learn about you as a person, and we’ll tailor your investments accordingly. We want to be just as excited about your dreams as you are.
- Treat clients like people, not like portfolio balances. One thing you’ll notice about our firm is that we’re friendly. Down to earth. Good listeners. Having been in the business a long time, we’ve encountered this mix of attitudes—and a whole lot of market cycles (both good and bad!). We’ve got a lot of perspective that can help keep you on an even keel through the ups and downs.
- Empower clients to feel confident about their decisions. You don’t have to know the difference between a REIT and an ETF when you come to see us. We’re happy to explain it to you if you’re curious. If you’re not, that’s okay, too. Some clients want to take more of a hands-on role in the investment process; others want nothing to do with it. Either way, our goal is to make sure you sleep easily at night, secure in the knowledge that your money is working effectively for you.
- Practice time-tested financial approaches. At Jaeger Wealth Management, we follow prudent financial principles. We treat your money responsibly. As your needs or financial picture changes, we’ll work with you to adjust your course of action accordingly. We monitor your portfolio’s performance so you don’t have to worry.
Our primary focus is always on you. We provide exceptional service and personal attention. We seek to identify your uniqueness, so everything we do is committed to addressing your specific values and life goals. Our success comes from helping you get where you want to be in life. Working in partnership, we provide options and seek strategies with you, not for you.
Solving problems. Helping you clarify your goals. Freeing up your time so you can do what you want to do. This is our purpose.
Our Key Principles
We are committed to being a Learning Organization.
We put the interests of our clients First.
We provide Proactive Customer Service.
We seek to have an Expectation-Exceeding Culture.
We follow a Seek First to Understand, Then Be Understood Philosophy.
We are Ethical, Responsible, Caring, and Committed.
We will maintain a Profitable Enterprise.
We strive to be a Dynamic, Visionary Organization.
We foster More Joy.
"The sea does not reward those who are too anxious...or too impatient." - Anne Morrow Lindbergh