Our Exclusive Process
Our first priority is helping you take care of yourself and your family. We want to learn more about your personal situation, identify your dreams and goals, and understand your tolerance for risk. Long-term relationships that encourage open and honest communication have been the cornerstone of my foundation of success.
Jaeger Wealth Management is an independent, boutique financial services firm that has NO proprietary products. You are a name and a face, and definitely not a number. During normal business hours, calls to our office are answered by a person, not a machine and returned within hours, not days.
Most of the accounts we manage are on a fee-only basis, where we act as a fiduciary*. This simply means we act in your best interest! If we don’t deliver the service and results that you expect, you’re free to move your money elsewhere.
*When providing advisory services
Our Exclusive Six-Step Process: The ClearPath Advantage™
1. The Discovery Builder™
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." – Lao Tzu
Your goals, your concerns, your needs, your future, it's all about you!
- Discuss retirement goals, dreams, ideals.
- longevity, inflation, asset allocation, withdrawal rate, health care.
2. The Portfolio Profile™
"You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you." - Dave Ramsey
Your portfolio is analyzed and scrutinized: A second opinion that we think is second to none!
- Examine your existing portfolio utilizing our special due diligence Investment Criteria Rating System.
- Test your current portfolio. Compare risk and return statistics as well as modern portfolio measurements.
3. The Risk Inspector™
"The individual investor should act consistently as an investor and not as a speculator." - Ben Graham
Does your portfolio reflect the level of risk that's right for you? This is crucial for retirement assets.
- There is often a gap between the level of risk that you would normally choose to take--your risk tolerance--and the risk associated with the return required to pursue your goals--your required risk.
- We identify if such a gap exists and then assist you to resolve it, making an apples-to-apples comparison between risk tolerance and investment risk.
4. The Retirement Roadmap™
"It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Holistic approach to your retirement goals: Cabin in the woods? Summers in the Hamptons & winters in Palm Beach? Or somewhere in between?
- Comprehensive, holistic approach to retirement income planning.
- "Stresses" portfolio under a variety of market conditions.
- Reports a range of results, from best-to-worst cases.
- We try to answer the question: "Will I have money left for income all the years I am living, regardless of the market's ups and downs?
5. The Lifetime Navigator™
"A goal is a dream with a deadline." - Napoleon Hill
Your retirement goals, objectives, risk tolerance, and investment strategy guidelines, in writing!
- Together, we pinpoint your personalized investment and retirement income strategy.
- Your strategy is implemented with the required level of prudence--taking into account your time horizon, risk level, expected rate of return, identified objectives, selected asset classes and portfolio allocation.
- Stringent, disciplined, due diligence selection process is followed in choosing investments for your portfolio.
- A documented framework is set for conducting a prudent review and selection of your investments.
6. The Strategic Review™
"The four most expensive words in the English language are 'this time it's different'." - Sir John Templeton
Is your retirement on track? Together, we periodically review & monitor your progress.
- Even with the most rigorous initial investment selection process, a portfolio of investments will change over time.
- Fiduciary Investment Reporting Manager (FiRM) compares your investment performance against appropriate indexes and peer groups and can help highlight important information regarding an investment's risk level, portfolio management, and other characteristics.
- Monitoring the performance of your investments helps ensure they continue to meet the standards set out in The Lifetime Navigator.
- Investment Criteria Rating System helps increase the likelihood of sound decision-making and timely action.